Eileen Henry, RIE® Associate is a pioneer in creating a non industry of what is now called “child sleep consultant “. For over 15-years she has helped thousands of families find sleep success.
I am my clients. Sixteen years ago I started each night in despair as I walked my baby to the bedroom and into what I knew would be a sleepless night. My program was born out of that moment and my RIE® training. By the time my second child came along I had built the foundations of what has become Compassionate Sleep Solutions.
My sleep plan is unique and will transform your experience not only around sleep but as a parent as well.
Every family has different goals in sleep. My expertise is in assessing if your goal is in line with your child’s capabilities at every stage of development and getting you into a plan of action.
My goal with each family is to co-create the best emotional and physical environment for sleep success for your entire family.
Sleep is the side effect of what I offer parents.
Understanding the Compassionate Sleep Approach can transform tears.
My Super Powers.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
• Boulder Community Hospital
• Mapleton Pediatric Rehabilitation
at Boulder Community Hospital
• Good Samaritan Hospital
• Avista Adventist Hospital
• Lutheran Medical Center
• Roy Steinbock, M.D., Mindful Pediatrics
• Jill Kamon, M.D., Pediatrician
• Janet Legare, M.D., Pediatrician
• Dr. Diana Tanney, M.D., Pediatrician
• Jana L. Wynett, M.D., Pediatrician
• Zara Gershberg, M.D., Family Medicine