When you work with me you get ME, not a trainee or an associate. When it comes to entrusting sleep solutions with an expert – experience matters and someone teaching their own method matters most.
Eileen Henry, RIE® Associate and a pioneer in creating a non industry of what is now called “child sleep consultant “. For over 17-years she has helped thousands of families find sleep and parenting success.
I am my clients. Seventeen years ago I started each night in despair as I walked my baby to the bedroom and into what I knew would be a sleepless night. My program was born out of that moment and my RIE® training. By the time my second child came along I had built the foundations of what has become Compassionate Sleep and Parenting Solutions.
My solutions are unique and will transform your experience with sleep and common behavioral issues in the early years of development.
The individual we are parenting today will affect the world long after we are gone.
My goal is to be a co-creator of this process in the following ways.
- Families thrive in every part of life as their quality of sleep improves.
- I am a child advocate, counseling parents to empower their children’s first steps in self-advocacy.
- How we support our child’s autonomy and individuation affects every intimate relationship they have in their lifetime – most importantly the relationship with the self.
- I am co-creating a future world where each child goes forth from a home where they were truly seen and heard.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
• Boulder Community Hospital
• Mapleton Pediatric Rehabilitation
at Boulder Community Hospital
• Good Samaritan Hospital
• Avista Adventist Hospital
• Lutheran Medical Center
• Roy Steinbock, M.D., Mindful Pediatrics
• Jill Kamon, M.D., Pediatrician
• Janet Legare, M.D., Pediatrician
• Dr. Diana Tanney, M.D., Pediatrician
• Jana L. Wynett, M.D., Pediatrician
• Zara Gershberg, M.D., Family Medicine