When you work with me you get ME, not a trainee or an associate. When it comes to entrusting sleep solutions with an expert – experience matters and someone teaching their own method matters most.
Eileen Henry, RIE® Associate and a pioneer in creating a non industry of what is now called “child sleep consultant.” For almost two decades she has helped thousands of families find sleep and parenting ease.
I am my client. Nineteen years ago I started each night in despair as I walked my baby to the bedroom and into what I knew would be a sleepless night. My program was born out of that moment and my RIE® training. By the time my second child came along, I had built the foundations of what has become Compassionate Sleep and Parenting Solutions.
My solutions are unique and will transform your experience with sleep and common behavioral issues in the early years of development.
Sound sleep is born out of secure attachment. I hope to be a co-creator of your family’s sleep in the following ways.
- Families thrive in every part of life as their quality of sleep improves.
- I am a child advocate, counseling parents to empower their children’s first steps in self-advocacy.
- How we support our child’s incremental movement towards separateness, autonomy and individuation affect every intimate relationship they have in their lifetime – most importantly the relationship with the self.
- Sleep is not so much a “problem to be fixed” as it is a dynamic and emergent system that is at the foundation of self-care and self-love.
Hospitals and Health Care Facilities
• Boulder Community Hospital
• Mapleton Pediatric Rehabilitation
at Boulder Community Hospital
• Good Samaritan Hospital
• Avista Adventist Hospital
• Lutheran Medical Center
• Roy Steinbock, M.D., Mindful Pediatrics
• Jill Kamon, M.D., Pediatrician
• Janet Legare, M.D., Pediatrician
• Dr. Diana Tanney, M.D., Pediatrician
• Jana L. Wynett, M.D., Pediatrician
• Zara Gershberg, M.D., Family Medicine
Richard Shane, PhD, creator of the Sleep Easily Method, serves nationally as a behavioral sleep consultant and works with several large medical groups serving over 300,000 patients.
- Three-session treatment program.
- Most people sleep better the first night
- A new, easy way to calm anxiety and quiet your mind.
- Does not require meditation
- Does not require psychotherapy