She is a pioneer in creating a non industry of what is now called “child sleep consultant “ and she has been helping families, all over the world, for almost 2 decades.
Eileen’s sleep program is unique and will transform your experience not only with sleep but as a parent. Compassionate Sleep Solutions is the only child sleep program based in the science of Attachment Theory and Regulatory Theory. It offers a middle ground in the realistic likelihood that infants and toddlers will express frustration, change and disappointment in their cry.
Every family has different goals in sleep. Eileen’s expertise is in the following:
1. Assessing if your goal is in line with what your child is capable of at this stage of development.
2. Co-creating the optimal physical and emotional environment that promotes peaceful and predictable sleep.
3. Supporting parents in honing their intuition, tuning into their child and deepening family relationships based in respect and authenticity.
“My goal with each family is to create a foundation of wellbeing in the home that fits their own values and desires around this basic act of self love – sleep.” Eileen Henry, RIE Associate and Founder of Compassionate Sleep Solutions
Sleep specialists respond to the AAP’s recent announcement that infants should roomshare with parents for a full year. For more data and information on these topics please visit my blog posts.
Click Here to listen to an interview with Eileen Henry (founder of Compassionate Sleep Solutions).
Understand how development affects sleep at every stage. Learn helpful tools and strategies for getting better sleep for infants and toddlers.
1. Struggle Happens– How the natural gross motor development of the infant benefits the growing child’s relationship with struggle.
2. Infant Sleep Myth
3. Good Sleepers Are Made Not Born
4. Interview on Sleep and PPD-Post Partum Depression.
5. You Can Lead a Child to Bed, But You Can’t Make Her Sleep.
6. Child sleep does not need to be a nightmare.
“The Shut-Eye Saint” Denver’s Channel 7 News
“If one Boulder baby sleep seminar is any sign, more and more new parents are seeking salvation. Moms packed into The Parenting Place to get advice from the shut-eye saint.”