Click HERE to purchase! Eileen Henry is one of the original Child Sleep Consultants.
Her approach is unique and as you can see from the polarized reviews, has inspired strong feelings. Strong feelings and emotions are her specialty and a natural part of change and learning new habits.
Crying is often part of the change. Responsiveness is key and Eileen’s knowledge of Attachment Theory is extensive and the foundation of her sleep program.
Sleep specialists respond to the AAP’s recent announcement that infants should roomshare with parents for a full year. For more data and information on these topics please visit my blog posts.
Click Here to listen to an interview with Eileen Henry (founder of Compassionate Sleep Solutions).
Understand how development affects sleep at every stage. Learn helpful tools and strategies for getting better sleep for infants and toddlers.
1. Struggle Happens– How the natural gross motor development of the infant benefits the growing child’s relationship with struggle.
2. Infant Sleep Myth
3. Good Sleepers Are Made Not Born
4. Interview on Sleep and PPD-Post Partum Depression.
5. You Can Lead a Child to Bed, But You Can’t Make Her Sleep.
6. Child sleep does not need to be a nightmare.
“The Shut-Eye Saint” Denver’s Channel 7 News
“If one Boulder baby sleep seminar is any sign, more and more new parents are seeking salvation. Moms packed into The Parenting Place to get advice from the shut-eye saint.”