Complete this questionnaire before you schedule your 15-minute call and receive a %50 discount and bonus links.
Please note: This discount is for first time callers only.
100% of infants and toddlers can learn the skill of falling to sleep and returning to sleep – without a parent fixing that process for them.
They are learning machines. Your child is the best learner on this planet.
- Infants and toddlers learn everything by the repetition of doing.
- Your child has learned how to do sleep by the way you are doing sleep with your child.
- To change sleep in your home you have to change what you are doing.
Here is the deal:
- Infants and toddlers are not yet able to think about the process OR get stuck in their thoughts and emotions.
- On the other hand, most grownups previsualize a process by looping between thoughts and emotions.
- When we are stuck in our thinking and feeling it is very hard to complete a process that requires action.
- Judging ourselves for being stuck just makes us feel worse.
- We aren’t doing anything wrong. We are doing what was right for an earlier stage that no longer serves us.
Here is my specialty:
I get you past your thinking and feeling and into action. The sleep plan identifies the most appropriate actions and timing, so that you can create a more functional sleep scenario for your family.
The Compassionate Sleep Solution has been tested on families, just like yours, for over 15 years and it works – if you work it.
Here is what I do for you:
- I have synthesized ALL of the information you need to regulate sleep.
- I offer action steps that are doable and repeatable and transform your family’s sleep.
- Preparation and including your child in the process is key to reducing the tears.
Identifying your sleep package:
I offer the following sleep packages (details of packages below)
4. Sleep Consultation (1 hour)
The following questions will help identify the most appropriate package for you family.
1. Have you been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, depression or bi-polar?
2. Have you tried another sleep consultant, another sleep program or the cry it out approach and then went back to using sleep crutches?
YES to both 1 and 2 – You will need the support of the VIP or Deluxe.
YES to 1 and NO to 2 – VIP, Deluxe or Standard with added support.
NO to 1 and YES to 2 – Standard
NO to both – answer the following questions about your child
About your child:
3. Does your child go from sleepy to asleep on his/her own without anyone fixing that process by nursing, bouncing, walking, touching or staying with the child?
4. Can your child fall asleep and fall back to sleep (night waking and mid nap) over 50% of the time without your help or without you in the room?
NO to both 3 and 4 – Standard or Deluxe
YES to one or both – Sleep Consultation.
By honestly answering these questions you have taken the first steps towards your solution.
The solutions I offer: The Top 3 Sleep Packages Come With A Customized Sleep Plan
- VIP – Three months of support (5 calls and daily email check in support)
- Deluxe – One month of support is included (2 calls 3-emails)
- Standard – One check in email. Support can be added if needed.
- Sleep Consultation – 1 hour phone call, no support, no written sleep plan.
All custom packages (VIP, Deluxe, Standard) come with the following:
- Assessment of my questionnaire
- One-hour phone conversation
- Extensive preparation support
- Customized step-by-step written sleep plan Supportive articles and research
- Phone and/or Email support (number depends on package)
- A process that strengthens the bond
- My unique cry reduction program
4. Sleep Consultation – A 1 hour discussion can be enough for families who have read my book and are already on their way to success.
5. The Book. Changing sleep by studying my book can work for many families. Click and order!
6. If you have read my book and still not getting the results you want. I recommend a the support bundle.
If you are still unsure about the solution that is best for you READ THIS!
Take your next action toward sleep!
- After completing this process if you would like to schedule a 15-minute call…
- Click sleeping baby.
- At checkout type in coupon code 50OFF – for first call only.
- Download Tips for Infant and Toddler Sleep