100% of infants and toddlers can learn the skill of falling to sleep and returning to sleep – without a parent fixing that process for them.
- Infants and toddlers learn everything by the repetition of doing.
- Your child has learned how to do sleep by the way you are doing sleep with your child.
- To change sleep in your home you have to change what you are doing.
Here is the deal:
- Infants and toddlers are not yet able to think about the process OR get stuck in their thoughts and emotions.
- On the other hand, most grownups previsualize a process by looping between thoughts and emotions.
- When we are stuck in our thinking and feelings it is very hard to complete a process that requires action.
- Judging ourselves for being stuck just makes us feel worse.
- We aren’t doing anything wrong. We are doing what was right for an earlier stage of development that no longer serves us or our child.
- This is human. When we are tired or exhausted we go for what we want over what we need.
- When we do this we are more likely to give our child what they want over what they need.
- We end up with neither what we want OR what we need. In this case – quality sleep.
Here is my specialty:
I get you past your thinking and feeling and into action. The sleep plan identifies the most appropriate actions and timing, so that you can create a more functional sleep scenario for your family.
When you work with me you get ME, not a trainee or associate. When it comes to entrusting sleep solutions with an expert – experience matters and someone teaching their own method matters most.
The Compassionate Sleep Solution has been tested on families, just like yours, for almost two decades and it works – if you work it.
- I bring order to chaos.
- I redefine your problem and offer creative solutions.
- I understand the child’s perspective and bridge the developmental gap with the parent. This is a relationship changer for families.
- The most unique and realistic approach to crying out there. Ignoring is a form of abuse. “Active listening” strengthens relationships.
Here is what I do for you:
- I have synthesized ALL of the information you need to regulate sleep.
- I offer action steps that are doable and repeatable and transform your family’s sleep.
- Most other methods fail because parents are not prepared.
- Preparation and including your child in the process is key to reducing the tears and creating a peaceful bedtime.
- I offer a whole solution for the whole family.
- Whole solutions offer lasting results.