The Compassionate Sleep Solution has been tested on families, just like yours, for over 15 years. It works – if you can pick the plan that is right for you.
Answer following questionnaire to find out more.
If you are still unsure about what solution is best for you CLICK HERE!
Here is what I do for you:
- I have synthesized ALL of the information you need to regulate sleep.
- I offer action steps that are doable and repeatable and transform your family’s sleep.
- Preparation and including your child in the process is key to reducing the tears.
Identifying your sleep package:
I offer the following sleep packages (details of packages below)
4. Sleep Consultation (1 hour)
The following questions will help identify the most appropriate package for you family.
1. Have you been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, depression or bi-polar?
2. Have you tried another sleep consultant, another sleep program or the cry it out approach and then went back to using sleep crutches?
YES to both 1 and 2 – You will need the support of the VIP or Deluxe.
YES to 1 and NO to 2 – VIP, Deluxe or Standard with added support.
NO to 1 and YES to 2 – Standard and possibly additional support.
NO to both – answer the following questions about your child
About your child:
3. Does your child go from sleepy to asleep on his/her own without anyone fixing that process by nursing, bouncing, walking, touching or staying with the child?
4. Can your child fall asleep and fall back to sleep (night waking and mid nap) over 50% of the time without your help or without you in the room?
NO to both 3 and 4 – Standard or Deluxe
YES to one or both – Sleep Consultation and possibly additional support.
By honestly answering these questions you have taken the first steps towards your solution.
100% of infants and toddlers can learn the skill of falling to sleep and returning to sleep – without a parent fixing that process for them.
They are learning machines. Your child is the best learner on this planet.
- Infants and toddlers learn everything by the repetition of doing.
- Your child has learned how to do sleep by the way you are doing sleep with your child.
- To change sleep in your home you have to change what you are doing.
Here is the deal:
- Infants and toddlers are not yet able to think about the process OR get stuck in their thoughts and emotions.
- On the other hand, most grownups previsualize a process by looping between thoughts and emotions.
- When we are stuck in our thinking and feeling it is very hard to complete a process that requires action.
- Judging ourselves for being stuck just makes us feel worse.
- We aren’t doing anything wrong. We are doing what was right for an earlier stage that no longer serves us.
Here is my specialty:
I get you past your thinking and feeling and into action. The sleep plan identifies the most appropriate actions and timing, so that you can create a more functional sleep scenario for your family.