Eileen Henry, RIE® Associate and a pioneer in the field of child sleep consultants. She has helped thousands of families find sustainable sleep for almost two decades.
I am my client. Twenty-two years ago, I started each night in despair as I walked my baby to the bedroom and into what I knew would be a sleepless night. My program was born out of that moment and my RIE® training. By the time my daughter came along, I had built the foundations of Compassionate Sleep and Parenting Solutions.
My solutions are unique and will transform your experience with sleep and common behavioral issues in the early years of development.
Underneath most behavior is a need that longs for expression. Often these needs are in conflict with one another in the early years. Here are the most common that present in the bedtime routine and sleep.
- Attachment vs. Self-Preservation/Authenticity
- Freedom vs. Containment
- Connection vs. Autonomy
We can meet the child’s needs and get the sleep that ensures the family’s well-being. Our children can feel safe and secure in separateness.
When you work with me you get ME, not a trainee or an associate. When it comes to entrusting sleep solutions with an expert – experience matters and someone teaching their own method matters most.
Sleep is a Side Effect of What I Offer Families.
Sound sleep is born out of secure attachment. I hope to be a co-creator of your family’s sleep in the following ways.
- Families thrive in every part of life as their quality of sleep improves.
- I am a child advocate, counseling parents to empower their children’s first steps in self-advocacy.
- How we support our child’s incremental movement towards separateness, autonomy and individuation affect every intimate relationship they have in their lifetime – most importantly the relationship with the self.
- Sleep is not so much a “problem to be fixed” as it is a dynamic and emergent system that is at the foundation of self-care and self-love.