Compassionate Potty Learning
Your Toddler's Transition to the Toilet
This transition out of diapers is a delicate stage of development for your toddler. The traditional idea of “potty training” can present challenges impacting your child’s behavior and physical and emotional well-being. And this can lead to other issues that reach far past toddlerhood.
It is normal for a toddler to push limits and test the boundaries. Potty learning is the one area that we do not want the child to take control on their terms. Therefore, this is best handled with significant consideration and care.
My Compassionate Potty Learning Package offers a gentle, respectful guide and practical solutions.
- Understand this stage of development.
- Understand the difference between “training” your toddler and “gently guiding” him with respect.
- Understand signs of both physical and emotional readiness.
- Understand the downside of pushing the toilet issue.
- Understand developmentally typical behavior.
- Understand how to be the most supportive.
- Understand if your toddler is ready to move forward.
- Understand how to involve your child in this delicate process.